Interacting with system field "Work Log" using Behaviours

Steven Mustari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2020

This has plagued me for quite some time, and I've struggled to find an answer. I know using Behaviours you can modify the system Time Tracking fields, however there is very little information regarding interacting with the Log Work fields.

I'd like to interact with each of these sections in log work independently using  behaviours:

Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 5.47.46 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steven Mustari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2020

After some experimenting (more testing is required) I've figured out how to interact with them some. Below is what I've tested and seems to work. I'll update this answer as more is discovered on this topic. If anyone has anything to add please share!

Remaining Estimate:

getFieldById("log-work-adjust-estimate-auto").setHidden(true)

Date Started:

getFieldById("log-work-date-logged-date-picker").setHidden(true)

Kamila Więcław July 11, 2022

Hey, @Steven Mustari! Do you know what is the name to interact with field "Work Description"? 

Suggest an answer