Integrity errors and unable to create sub-task

Lucas Molenaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2014

After importing a workflow and creating a couple of issues I somehow broke my system and I am unable to fix it.

I have two problems, possibly related?

The integrity check fails:

PROBLEM ONE:

Check workflow current step entries

UNFIXABLE ERROR: The issue with key null has a status of CCB which is not a valid status for the issues workflow. (JRA-8326)

UNFIXABLE ERROR: The issue with key null has a status of CCB which is not a valid status for the issues workflow. (JRA-8326)

PROBLEM TWO:

And when I create a sub-task in one of my project I get the following error:

Could someone please advise how this can be resolved?

• Database-type: mssql
  • Operating-System: Windows Server 2008 R2 6.1
  • System-Encoding: Cp1252
  • JIRA (v6.1.5#6160-sha1:a61a0fc)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lucas Molenaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2014

I was able to fix the integrity errors by using the project import feature on the XML backup. It detected two issues without a key (strange!). I removed both, performed a system import and now the integrity check passes.

Problem two still occurs, guess I need to have another look at the associated workflow for the sub-task.

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2014

Hi Lucas,

You'll probably need to start fixing stuff in your DB, find out which issue keys are duplicate. Which keys are null and all that stuff.This realy isn't easy.

If you created a backup of your JIRA instance (through export) I would recommend you to simply import it and in the process wipe your entire system.

Was it a workflow you created yourself that causes these issues?

Did you try it in a test environment first?

If you can't figure it out you might want to get hands on help from an Atlassian Expert in your neighbourhood.

Best regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer