Integrity Checker Duplicate Permissions?

When running the integrity checker I get an error saying duplicate permissions.

What does this mean and how do I resolve it?

8 answers

Can be fixed by pressing the "Fix" button... Worked for me.

There is a bug report for this. It appears to be a bug with the checker/fixer. 'Fixing' the falsely detected duplicates appears to be harmless, but I think it is probably better to ignore the warning until there is a fix for the Integrity Checker.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-41886

Also I only have two permission schemes. One has an ID of 0, which is default and not used by any projects. The other has an ID of 10100, which is used by all projects.

So no idea where the ID's 10003, 10032 and 10101 come from. I have deleted all permission schemes not in used besides the default, of course.

OK, just selecting fix button seems to have handled the problem. But I would like to know why and what this error is?

0 vote
Peter Bengov Community Champion Jan 11, 2015

Join this request. I have only active Schemes so I don't understand what is duplicate in them

Same here: ERROR: Duplicate Permission: SchemePermissions (ID:10101)

Yep, I had the same error, but (ID:10101) desn't exists.. ?

Me too, no problems but checker says three duplicates, version 6.4.1

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

172 views 1 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you