Integration with attendance system

Martin Dedek April 8, 2015

We are using JIRA with Tempo. We want to use it as an attendance system, but we need to track not only time on tasks and projects but also arrival/departure time and breaks. 

Optimal solution is to fill everything into JIRA (Tempo) and use JIRA REST API to import into our internal attendance system. But in JIRA (Tempo), there is no information about arrival/departure time and breaks.

Is there any way how to do it using JIRA with Tempo, or is there any other plugin?

2 answers

0 votes
AKBAR March 17, 2020

Hey @Martin Dedek ,

Have you got any solution for this? Even I'm also facing the same problem of Attendance into Jira to track the users' Break, Arrivals and Departures.

Kindly suggest me a fix to overcome this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Akbar.

Martin Dedek March 17, 2020

I don not have any solution. We have decided not to use Jira for attendance at the end.

AKBAR March 17, 2020

Oops! Martin please tell me, Do you have any idea about "Integration of biometric systems" into Jira?

Martin Dedek March 17, 2020

Sorry. No experience.

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra April 8, 2015

You are right. I only keep track of available or vacation. If available , how many hours. If a user is set as on vacation. It will not take it into account . He may still come to office. The admin has to change the vacation to availble in tempo

Suggest an answer