We are looking to integrate Peoplesoft tool (Phire) with Jira.
1. Where a webservice call should get triggered on certain event from Jira with specific data(Jira field data) to Peoplesoft tool (Phire).
2. Peoplesoft tool (Phire) should make a call back to Jira project through Jira web service.
3. Jira project workflow status should get updated on the data provided by Peoplesoft tool (Phire).
Please let us know how to integarte Peoplesoft tool (Phire) with Jira. Let us know in case you need more information from us.
Thanks & Regards,
I would say you're going to need some bespoke code and config to do this. Specifically, I would look at
1. Webhooks in JIRA can poke data into other systems over URLs on events.
2. Phire can use JIRA's REST API to read data from JIRA whenever it needs it - not just issues, but searching and so-on
3. Phire can use JIRA's REST API to write data to JIRA whenever it needs to, including triggering workflow transitions
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events