Integrating Jira OnDemand evaluation license with Google Apps after registering

Ted Sanne February 28, 2013

So we have just signed up for an evaluation license of Jira OnDemand. Then we discovered that we can link this with our Google Apps domain for importing users etc.

• Is it possible to add this integration after registration with an evaluation license?
  • Is it possible to add this integration after registration with a paid license?
    • If yes, how can we skip the eval period and go straight to the paid version?

...or do I have to delete the Jira OnDemand license and start a new evaluation license with Google Apps enabled from the start?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bruno Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2013

Hey Ted, you can integrate your OnDemand instance with Google Apps any time you want! I mean, there is no restriction if you're still evaluating it, you can do pretty much whatever you want because we don't have restrictions between eval and paid instances, that's because we want our customers to evaluate the real product! To learn more about how to integrate your instance with Google Apps, please take a look at the following docs:

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Bruno Rosa

Ted Sanne March 3, 2013

Thank you for your prompt response :) The reason I couldn't get it to work was that my username on our domain was not the same as I used with the OnDemand instance. I created a new user with the correct username and everything worked fine :)

Suggest an answer