Integrating Confluence and JIRA

William Yeack December 27, 2013

I am trying to create a trust relationship between JIRA and Confluence so that I can insert JIRA issues into Confluence documents. However, in JIRA, when I try to initiate the relationship, I receive the error: "Unable to auto-configure a Consumer as the remote Consumer-Info count not be found.". When I attempt to create the relationship from Confluence, I receive this error: "Unable to auto-configure a Consumer as the remote Consumer-Info could not be found." What am I doing wrong here?

2 answers

0 votes
Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2014

Try this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Setting+Up+Trusted+Communication+between+JIRA+and+Confluence

If there are problems, watch atlassian-confluence.log (or atlassian-jira.log) if you have a default logging. And insert here your ERRORS.

0 votes
Aseem Parikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2013

Do you see any additional information in either the JIRA or Confluence logs?

Suggest an answer