1. Can self hosted Jira & Stash integrate with Confluence OnDemand?
2. Any feature or function on self hosted Jira & Stash would be restricted or unavailable due to integration with on Demand?
3. Can Jira & Stash run on virtual machine ( VMWARE ) for production enviroment?
1. Yes. Please refer to the Integrating JIRA OnDemand with Stash document.
2. Yes. It is described on the link above.
3. Regarding Stash, you can read Supported Platforms. There we state:
Although Stash can be run in virtualised environments, Atlassian is not yet able to provide technical support for performance-related problems in a virtualised environment. If you do chose to run Stash in a virtual machine, please ensure that you choose a VM with good IO throughput and sufficient free memory. See hardware requirements below.
Regarding JIRA, we state on the Supported Platforms:
- Please read our Virtualizing JIRA (JIRA on VMware) guide for information on the required configuration of VMWare.
- We are unable to provide any support for VMWare itself.
- All of the operating systems listed in the 'Operating systems' rows above are supported for VMware.
I hope that helps.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot