1. Can self hosted Jira & Stash integrate with Confluence OnDemand?
2. Any feature or function on self hosted Jira & Stash would be restricted or unavailable due to integration with on Demand?
3. Can Jira & Stash run on virtual machine ( VMWARE ) for production enviroment?
1. Yes. Please refer to the Integrating JIRA OnDemand with Stash document.
2. Yes. It is described on the link above.
3. Regarding Stash, you can read Supported Platforms. There we state:
Although Stash can be run in virtualised environments, Atlassian is not yet able to provide technical support for performance-related problems in a virtualised environment. If you do chose to run Stash in a virtual machine, please ensure that you choose a VM with good IO throughput and sufficient free memory. See hardware requirements below.
Regarding JIRA, we state on the Supported Platforms:
- Please read our Virtualizing JIRA (JIRA on VMware) guide for information on the required configuration of VMWare.
- We are unable to provide any support for VMWare itself.
- All of the operating systems listed in the 'Operating systems' rows above are supported for VMware.
I hope that helps.
Teams break work down in order to help simplify complex tasks. This is often done iteratively, with tasks being broken down into smaller tasks and so on until the work is accurately captured in well-...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events