Install -> IT Service Desk Workflow (ITIL)

Benjamin Gottbehuet August 30, 2013

How can i install this Plugin? I have only a xml file...Please help me;)

4 answers

0 votes
Julie d'Antin [Elements]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 19, 2013

Since it is a workflow, you can basically add it the way Nic explained.

If you need a complete ready-to-use workflow suite for your IT Service Desk, Valiantys has just released a powerful ITIL-based bundle that covers Incident, Problem and Change.

Why don't you give it a try? It's free.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.valiantys.jira.workflow.bundles.itil

Vidal Abad September 19, 2013

Were you able to import the workflow? When importing file, i get "File is invalid". Adding workflow XML definition from files results on errors when trying to edit the workflow.

brendan_oneill March 27, 2014

I can't get this to work. When I select the workflow .xml file, and try to import it, I get an error:

File is invalid

File is invalid

Fi.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2014

Check your downloaded file is valid, it's working ok for me, so I suspect corrupted copies of the file.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2013
0 votes
Benjamin Gottbehuet August 30, 2013

thanks for your answer...

i cant upload the xml file -> It is not a .jar file...

How can i install it?

0 votes
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2013

You can install it going to Administration > Add-ons and upload this ifle or you can find this plugin going to "find Add-ons".

This documentation explains how to install any third-party plugin:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Installing+Add-ons

Cheers,

Bernardo

Suggest an answer