Install -> IT Service Desk Workflow (ITIL)

How can i install this Plugin? I have only a xml file...Please help me;)

4 answers

You can install it going to Administration > Add-ons and upload this ifle or you can find this plugin going to "find Add-ons".

This documentation explains how to install any third-party plugin:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Installing+Add-ons

Cheers,

Bernardo

thanks for your answer...

i cant upload the xml file -> It is not a .jar file...

How can i install it?

Since it is a workflow, you can basically add it the way Nic explained.

If you need a complete ready-to-use workflow suite for your IT Service Desk, Valiantys has just released a powerful ITIL-based bundle that covers Incident, Problem and Change.

Why don't you give it a try? It's free.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.valiantys.jira.workflow.bundles.itil

Were you able to import the workflow? When importing file, i get "File is invalid". Adding workflow XML definition from files results on errors when trying to edit the workflow.

I can't get this to work. When I select the workflow .xml file, and try to import it, I get an error:

File is invalid

File is invalid

Fi.

Check your downloaded file is valid, it's working ok for me, so I suspect corrupted copies of the file.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

100 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you