Insight field problem

Stanislav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2021

When iam on create issue screen i got insight object field. And there is a button to watch objects:Снимок экрана от 2021-07-19 15-59-17.png

And when i got to a new screen with insight objects, one of our emloyee cant scroll all the objects, he goes down and new objects doenot appear. But other users dont have this problem when i scroll to the buttom of the list new objects loading < what can be the resolution to this problem ? Why they dont load in the list ?
Снимок экрана от 2021-07-19 15-59-21.png

Also i login in this account and everything works fine. I asked to delete coockies and cash from user browser but it doesnot help
What can be the probleM?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2021

Hi @Stanislav ,

If this user logs from a different system or on your system, do they display the same issue?

Has he tried a different browser?

These will help to determine if its maybe his browser or his PC. You already ruled out his users since you can login as this user and perform the actions with no issues.

-Ben

Stanislav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2021

Yes, the problem was with browser. But the same browser works for me well.

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2021

Cool. It would probably be some add-on or configuration setting. Try to uninstall the browser completely and then reinstall...so it set back to default configuration. This may solve the issue.

Like Stanislav likes this

Suggest an answer