WE found an issue where some fields in an issue type in a project are not behaving as inline-editable as they used to. What we know so far:
1) this seems to be a new issue, since recently upgrading to 7.2.2
2) the fields are grouped in the view screen, near the top of all custom fields
3) not all custom fields in that issuetype have the problem
4) the fields are displaying as a blue color, as if they were a hyperlink (see screenshot '1')
5) you can click on the pencil icon but nothing happens
6) if you use the EDIT button to edit the fields, then SAVE, the view screen turns the text of these fields to black as it should be and inline editing works. (see screenshot '2')
7) as soon as you take focus off of the view screen in #6, or you refresh that screen, the text turns back to blue and the undesired behavior returns.
these fields are configured for the EDIT screen in this project for this issue type
8) there are no 'behaviors' applied to these fields
We went through extensive troubleshooting and found that this issue only happens when the JIRA Toolkit Plugin add-on is enabled. When it is disabled, all fields behave as they should.
Given that this is an Atlassian Labs add-on, it is not officially supported, so we are not able to get the issue addressed through that route. The JIRA Toolkit add-on is being heavily used by many projects, so we do desire to leave it enabled. Am wondering if anyone out there has seen this issue, or has any thoughts on how to potentially fix the problem.
In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to have–in order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs