Inline Edit in General Config is ON but issues are still showing Inline Edit Disabled

Dana Frost November 29, 2012

I am testing some plugins with JIRA 5.2 with a copy of our production system upgraded to 5.2. All looks ok but inline edit is still showing to be disabled when you go to an issue. If you hover over the field it tells you inline edit disabled.

This is an upgrade and I believe the config defaults to inline edit = ON. So, why am I not able to inline edit? I tried turning it OFF and then ON again in General Configuration but it still states that it is disabled when you go into an issue.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dana Frost November 29, 2012

I am pretty sure the behaviors plugin was the issue. I disabled it and the inline edit started working.

Kevin Allen May 1, 2013

We recently started having this error, but I haven't found which plug-in you folks are referring to? Is there a longer name than behaviors. Thanks!

1 vote
Dana Frost May 1, 2013

Its the english speling "behaviour" plugin. It can be found on the marketplace..

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.plugin.Behaviours

0 votes
M July 2, 2014

Hi there, i've the same issue, nothing new about this issue?

Thanks

0 votes
Scott Hung April 15, 2013

FWIW, this also occurred for me. General Config did not re-enable inline editing but disabling behavior plug-in did.

Suggest an answer