Initiative types in JIRA portfolio not showing up

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2016

Hello,

I have initiative type in JIRA  portfolio, which also has an associated workflow in JIRA application. Now when, the initiative is open status then it's displayed on the portfolio but when it moves to in-progress or some other state then it is no longer displayed on the portfolio, why is this feature implemented. I am using Portfolio 2.0 , is it a feature or a bug? 

My hierarchy is Initiative > Epic > Story. 

I am facing this issue only for initiative issueType.

1 answer

0 votes
Rhys Christian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2016

Hey Tarun,

The behaviour you describe isn't correct behaviour for Initiatives. Could you please provide additional information so we can determine why Initiatives are disappearing for you?

Please explain how you've setup your initiatives and workflow. Does the "in-progress" status happen to be a "completed" status (i.e the status colour is green)? This may cause the issues to disappear because the default plan filter only shows completed issues that have been assigned to the current sprint.

Cheers,

Suggest an answer