Indexing is currently not configured

I tried to add the Pie Chart to a JIRA Dashboard, but I get the message:

"Indexing is currently not configured so no issue searching can be performed. Please contact your administrator to get indexing configured."

When I go to the Indexing tab, everything is set up and I even had it do an index (172ms since this is a new site).

But, I still get this error on my Dashboard.

err.png

10 answers

1 vote

Hi all,

This was a bug regarding JIRA Charting Plugin which should be solved already per: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/JCHART-458

Please update your plugins to version 1.26.1 to fix it.

Cheers.

Hi Larry,

The indexing feature can be disabled in the database. Though, we will need a little more investigation. Please open a SAC ticket (support.atlassian.com) under JIRA OnDemand and we will gladly investigate and fix that for you. If you could, please, add the URL to this question on the ticket as well.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Cheers!

+1. having the same issue

Also seeing this issue when adding a 'Time to first response" chart.

I got our JIRA fixed. It's a bug and just takes about 15mins to fix smile They booted our Cloud JIRA and now it works. 

I'm not sure what fixed mine, but here is what I know happened.  Maybe this fixed it, maybe they booted my server without me knowing???

1. My Administrator gave me Administrator permissions
  2. I still had the problem until I removed and re-added the Pie Chart

Having the same issue here with Attlassian on demand.

Trying to re-index did not help. Any idea about how to fix this?

Having the same issue on Resolution Time gadget on server not cloud, how to solve this?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Apr 17, 2018 in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

795 views 2 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you