Incorrect Timestamp for a JIRA Cloud Update for User - Correct Time Zone Is Being Used

Deborah Genevro April 23, 2018

Date/Time of a user's change is reported incorrectly in the notification email.  

For example,

• the notification email was sent on 1/22/2018 at 1:30 PM
  • but, the comment noted says it was made on 1/22/2018 at 6:29 PM

This would be impossible - all of our users, including the one with this issue, are all in the same correct time zone.

Any ideas?

2 answers

0 votes
PO December 14, 2021

I have the same problem but I don't udnerstand your answer @Rodrigo Nunes . In the Settings you mention, the setting is currently  %e/%b/%y:

Screenshot 2021-12-14 170008.png

But I am not getting why this setting is relevant for the problem because I am not using a  date picker when logging work:

Screenshot 2021-12-14 171018.png

HOWEVER, I am getting a warning on the configuration page:

Screenshot 2021-12-14 171229.png

I am pretty sure that these two observations are correlated but I fail to understand how to fix it.

0 votes
Rodrigo Nunes July 10, 2018

in the construction of the date is done in the Jira Server by the menu Settigs> systems> General settings> edit settings, see the configurations below

in jira cloud

Site Administration > jira > General Configuration >System > Settings >Advanced Settings  >  edit settings   > jira.date.picker.javascript.format

java.date.time.picker.java.format

see the article below:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/changing-the-due-date-input-format-192536.html

Suggest an answer