Incorrect Due date time in search.

Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2017

Hi All,

I have changed due date time in my issues as shown

due date 1.jpg

But when I do search issues I see this due date with different time. Do I need to change any settings??

due date 2.jpg

TIA!!

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2017

Hi Ash,

did you enter the due date with a datetime picker?

If so, could you please check the datetime format on the page

http://<your jira-url>/secure/admin/AdvancedApplicationProperties.jspa 

Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2017

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply, No I'm not using date time picker it is a  default field given by JIRA(Due date). I just edited and entered time in it.

JIRA version 7.3.8.

Thanks,

Ash.

Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2017

or is there a way we can hide that time?

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2017

There should be no time for the due date. Due date is just a date field, not a datetime field, as far as I know.

I will have a look at it tomorrow, since I have to leave now.

Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2017

Sure, thank you.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2017

What are your date/time-format-settings on 

http://<your jira url>/secure/admin/LookAndFeel!default.jspa

?

Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2017

Here are my settings.

date.jpg

Suggest an answer