Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Incorporating Advance Roadmaps in my Jira Board and in a Confluence Page

How do I go about incorporating an advance roadmap on my Jira. I know we have this available on our plan but I am not an admin, and I don't have the PLANS tab to incorporate it. Is there a way to access as a user if it is included? Or does this have to be installed proactively before any user can access?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Jovanky De Los Santos - welcome to the community! 

Are you running the CLOUD Premium edition of Jira Software? To determine this, navigate to the Jira Software admin panel using the Clog wheel icon in the upper right and select Products. In the menu on the left, select Advanced Roadmaps hierarchy configuration. If you don't have access to see the Products section, you will have to ask your administrator. If you are not running the CLOUD Premium edition of Jira, you won't have access to Plans.

If you do end up getting access to create a Plan, here is a guide that might be helpful to you: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/roadmaps/advanced-roadmaps#create-a-plan 

Suggest an answer