Incompatibility issue with JIRA 7.1.4 with Confluence 5.9

Swarna Radha May 5, 2016

Hi Team,

I was configuring Application links with JIRA 7.1.4 with Confluence 5.9, i was having status incompatible once the link is made.

I have even done the outgoing and incoming authentication.

Note: I had also configured Confluence 5.9 with JIRA 7.0.0, there was no issue

Please kindly advice on the below.

Find attached screenshot

image2016-5-6 13:47:18.png

2 answers

0 votes
Swarna Radha May 8, 2016

Hi  Chris,

Even i have delete the links and recreate them, the issue is the same.

Can you let me know how to check version of Application Links??

Thanks.

Kind regards

Swarna

0 votes
Chris Dunne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2016

I've seen similar problems (in JIRA 6.x) where the AppLinks plugin in JIRA was incompatible with the Applinks plugin in Confluence. That might be what the Status indicator (Incompatible) is saying.

You could check the version of Application Links plugin in both instances and make sure they are compatible - I think there is a compatibility matrix in the docs somewhere.

Other than that I can only suggest deleting the links and recreating them.

Majken Connor May 9, 2016

Compatibility matrix is here, but the list of what is supposed to be incompatible is very small. Shouldn't be the issue according to the page. I'm also looking for other reasons why you could get this status.

Swarna Radha May 9, 2016

HI Majken

Can you let me know how to verify for the version of application links for JIRA 7.1.4 and Confluence 5.9?

Thanks

Regards

Swarna

Majken Connor May 11, 2016

Go to manage add-ons, in the filter pick system. There are a few components that will say Application Links, but they should all have the same version number.

Swarna Radha May 12, 2016

Hi Majken 

Thanks for your assistance. The issue has been solved out

Kind Regards,

Swarna

Suggest an answer