Incompatibility issue with JIRA 7.1.4 with Confluence 5.9

Hi Team,

I was configuring Application links with JIRA 7.1.4 with Confluence 5.9, i was having status incompatible once the link is made.

I have even done the outgoing and incoming authentication.

Note: I had also configured Confluence 5.9 with JIRA 7.0.0, there was no issue

Please kindly advice on the below.

Find attached screenshot

image2016-5-6 13:47:18.png

2 answers

I've seen similar problems (in JIRA 6.x) where the AppLinks plugin in JIRA was incompatible with the Applinks plugin in Confluence. That might be what the Status indicator (Incompatible) is saying.

You could check the version of Application Links plugin in both instances and make sure they are compatible - I think there is a compatibility matrix in the docs somewhere.

Other than that I can only suggest deleting the links and recreating them.

Compatibility matrix is here, but the list of what is supposed to be incompatible is very small. Shouldn't be the issue according to the page. I'm also looking for other reasons why you could get this status.

HI Majken

Can you let me know how to verify for the version of application links for JIRA 7.1.4 and Confluence 5.9?

Thanks

Regards

Swarna

Go to manage add-ons, in the filter pick system. There are a few components that will say Application Links, but they should all have the same version number.

Hi Majken 

Thanks for your assistance. The issue has been solved out

Kind Regards,

Swarna

Hi  Chris,

Even i have delete the links and recreate them, the issue is the same.

Can you let me know how to check version of Application Links??

Thanks.

Kind regards

Swarna

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

240 views 1 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you