Include a Jira-Filter as iframe in a pure html-page

Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2013

Hi there,

in our office we have an extra screen/monitor where a status of all our applications is shown (an iframe which includes a nagviz-picture). Several other iframes which are important for our whole team are also on that single html-page.

For internal team-tasks we are using Jira and now we want to include a view to some issues.
But how can i include the Gadget into an iframe?

( Gadget is: Show Saved Filter Select Columns)

If I paste the Gadget-URL into the Iframe nothing happens...

Any ideas?

Kind regards
André

1 answer

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2013

This post talks about how to embed the JIRA gadget into other applications - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/24017/embed-jira-gadgets-in-sharepoint

I can think of just using the RSS feed of the Filter to pull out the filter information and showing it in a page, which I think is easier in your case.

Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 20, 2013

Hi Renjith,

thanks for your try but thats not really what we want.

We thought about including the RSS, but the RSS-view of an Jira-filter show all the ticket-details.

We just want a small table with assigne, summary, status, duedate. So an overview of team-tickets.

So we want to include a filter in a pure html-page.

Suggest an answer