Include Custom Field on Issue Resolved Email

Anthony Zepeda November 13, 2017

I am trying to add a custom field to be included with the Issue Resolved email that gets sent but am having some difficulties. I followed the below with no success. I configured the issueresolved.vm template in the HTML folder.

https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-platform/jira-architecture/jira-templates-and-jsps/adding-custom-fields-to-email?_ga=2.135226673.1826644910.1509985661-910422236.1506458981

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2017

Hi Anthony,

Could you let me know what version of Jira you're trying this on?   I am curious to learn if perhaps our documentation might be out of date for the most recent versions of Jira.

Could you please also let me know if you were trying to do this for a Jira core/Software project or if perhaps this was for a Jira Service Desk project?   Just curious, as I believe the most recent versions of Service Desk have begun to let you customize notifications to customers.   They may not yet have the ability include any custom field, but I was interested to learn more about this so we can investigate if this documentation on our site needs to be updated.

Regards,

Andy

Suggest an answer