InProduct translation for JIRA in JIRA 6.3

Gabor Petranyi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2014

Hi,

Currently InProduct translation for JIRA plugin is not compatibly with 6.3.

I wonder if someone would know the reason behind this.

Link to the plugin:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.translations.jira.inproduct

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gabor Petranyi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2016

It is compatible now with JIRA Server 7.0.0 - 7.0.10, so I close this this question now.

Antônio Duarte June 23, 2017

Not so compatible, I guess..

After trying it , i simply let my screens with this appearence and with such weird texts.

Can someone help, please?

Thank you.erroJIRA.jpg

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2014

You might want to test it yourself. Some plugins are marked as compatiable after the new version is released and I suspect this is one such case. Might only be a matter of someone marking it as compatible.

I could be wrong though and hence do some testing ;)

Gabor Petranyi
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2014

JIRA 6.3 is out since 9 July 2014, so my suspect would be either merged into JIRA code or Atlassian developer stopped developing it.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2014

Or they might be working on to make it compatible for JIRA Data Center!

Suggest an answer