In the new user experience how can I set my default to Boards, no longer available?

In the old UI, you could set your default start page in your profile. 

In the new UI, it has been reset to Dashboards. This page is slow.

Before I have 200 employees adopt the new UI, I'd like to understand how they switch their default page to something more appropriate. 

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Robert,

In the new Cloud UI I do not see this option either, however, my colleague provided me with this article in relation to the new Confluence UI:

We've also taken a good look at the option, currently available to each user, to choose a personal homepage. As you can bookmark any page you visit regularly in your browser, and to keep things consistent, we're removing this option in the new Confluence experience.

In addition, I found a document for the Cloud version of JIRA that also doesn't mention changing the home page other than changing what App you would like to open upon going to your page.  For more clarification see Set your site homepage.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

565 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you