In subtask list can you show more information? Fields required - Key, GMO category, Created By, Prio

sai krishna June 13, 2017
Related to sub task

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2017

On server, there's a setting under Admin -> General -> Advanced settings.  From memory (so probably not quite right), look for jira.columns.table.subtask

You can add jira field keywords into that.  Thinks like priority, environment, reporter, and customfield_10010

Hi thank u for u r answer i have checked it but in that jira.columns.table.subtask i have no privileges to add the field required.

How can add them please tell me?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2017

I guess you are on Cloud then?    There's no advanced properties that mention subtask at all?

No i am not  in cloud

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2017

You don't need to add anything, the property is definitely there on Server.

Log in as a full admin, and go to "general configuration".  Press the "advanced settings" botton near the top right.

Press ctrl-f and enter "subtask".  You will find one or two settings, it's obvious which one you need.

Edit - another thought, if you're on a version of JIRA below 4.something-I-cannot-remember, you won't have this on screen, you have to mess with property files.

Suggest an answer