In "On demand JIRA" how to get the worklog of an particular user for particular day by REST API?

srinivasan radhakrishnan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2013

HI All,

I my company i need to prepare a report for All users yester day tasks "Work Log" from On demand JIRA . Using the tempo we can get individual users and "Project team" work log for a day, but i need to pull all users worklog for a day.

Please share the steps to achieve my goal.

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2013

You can only get worklogs on an issue using REST. Maybe you will have to get all issues modified in a day using JQL and then extract worklogs from those issues to generate the report. Not straight forward.

srinivasan radhakrishnan
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2013

Hi Jobin,

How can get the Json for this details.

Suggest an answer