In jira OnDemand, how can I know how many users are within a group??

Bernardo San Juan May 11, 2014

Hi,

I am trying to find out how many users we have per group, however when I go to groups, I can not see a number. In the classic Jira (Not OnDemand) I remenber it was able to see numbers, is there a way to find out how many users are within each group?

See screen shots of our instance, so that you can see that no number of users is displayed next to the groups.

Cheers

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
hhung May 12, 2014

Hi Bernardo, I'm the Product Manager responsible for this experience.

In regards to group counts, we are in progress of implementing that - you can watch the issue here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-7014

Meanwhile, just looking at your second screenshot seems a bit strange. You should immediately be able to view all the users in a group when you click into a group. You don't need to click a button to see it, it should be immediately visible to you. If you're not seeing it, it may be a bug or maybe try a hard refresh?

If you have any other issues or feedback, feel free to email me: helen @ atlassian dot com - thanks!

Bernardo San Juan May 12, 2014

Hi Helen,

Nothing is wrong with our system, I just edited the screenshot so that no personal data of the people within the group was displeayed.

Thanks for sharing the "improvement" issuetype that shows that ur working on that new feature, I am now watching it so that I get to know when that is available.

Awesome sevrvice, super quick, best regards!

0 votes
Bernardo San Juan May 11, 2014

Hi Fabio,

Thks for ur quick reply, documentation is all I need. Thks for directing me to it.

In regards to the view botton, in our instance, when we click on the group's name, we can not see the "View Users" button, however this might have to do with the way we set Jira, I will read through the documentation and reopend this if I find no solution.

Best whishes,

B.

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2014

Hello Bernardo,

here the official documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/UAIYDw

Btw, if you click on the group name you should be able to see "View Users" button, isn't it

Regards,

Fabio

Suggest an answer