In a Greenhopper plan mode, when we delete the subtasks of a task, the task becomes invisible in Plan and in Work

DIGIT CITnet August 25, 2013

The issue described in the Summary happens quite frequently lately and it is very annoying/frustrating.

Until now, the solution has been to reindex the issue, but it requires JIRA/GH to be down for one hour or so.

Has this problem been already reported to Atlassian. If so, is there a patch?

The version used in this case: Jira 5.2.11 and GH 6.2.5.1

Thanks for any tricks, information and remarks

KR, Bruno

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
vkharisma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2013

Bruno,

I was not able to reproduced this behavior on my local JIRA+Greenhopper (same version as yours). I'm suspecting this might caused by other factor than Greenhopper that makes the Index was not updated immediately.

In case this is caused by another third party plugin, could you run disable other plugins other than Greenhopper and see if the same behavior is reproducible?

Cheers

0 votes
DIGIT CITnet August 27, 2013

I did a test with the plugin BugWatcher disabled and it works... When BugWatcher is reenabled, it doesn't work... hhhmmmm I will contact the bugwatcher developer.

Thanks for your help

0 votes
DIGIT CITnet August 27, 2013

I have to do other tests because in some situation, it works well and some other not :-(

I will come back with other use case or never :-)

Suggest an answer