In Jira cloud, on the Project overview tab, how do I configure what options are displayed?

Shaun Cox January 16, 2015

Currently I only have Summary, Issues, Agile, reports and Calendar available.

Thanks,

Shaun

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2015

You don't - the panels appear based on what addons you've got installed and whether they have relevant data to display.

The versions and components will appear when you ensure that they are enabled in the project (check the field configuration) and add at least one to each list.

What others do you think might be missing?

Hi Nic, thank your for your response.  In the article linked below, it mentions a labels section for example.  I would like to have that tab displayed.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA061/Browsing+a+Project%27s+Labels#

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2015

Ah, the labels panel was removed in Jira 6.2 (I'm a bit hazy on the exact version). We're still waiting for it to be re-implemented.

Thanks Nic. Much appreciated. I will use a gadget on a dashboard as a workaround.

Suggest an answer