In JIRA, Managed add-on plug ins show for update, Does that have any timeline / getting auto update?

In JIRA, Managed add-on plug ins show for update, Does that have any timeline / getting auto update?

We see on JIRA Application (http://jira-commprd.uhc.com:8080), That a plug in was updated on 10/22, But we (Application team) had note idea on it and It should have been auto update. Having reported business issue with IndexingFailureException, In our analysis we free up some memory in E Drive on APSEP5945 about 20GB / 35GB. Then as recommended to go for re-indexing after Plug update, We want to check whether it is due to Plug in update or Memory issue.

Need Atlassian team help in figuring out. Thank you.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Sai,

In UPM, you can set to Automatically Update Atlassian-Selected Add-ons which will auto-update some add-ons. From what I can understand is that your server had storage issue which could cause a problem with download the new files since there could have been insufficient space on your server. If you are able to analyze the log files, then you might get a better idea of what happened.

Cheers,
Moga

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

50 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you