In JIRA Calendar, is it possible to configure to start a week from Sunday, not from Monday?

Samar Ahmed April 10, 2017

i need to configure the calender to start from sunday , not monday ,i searched and i found that the default should be my case , Sunday ...however the calender is started on monday and i checked the Use ISO8601 standard in Date Picker in JIRA Administration > System > Look and Feel , and it is not enabled ...

So can i know what is my problem ??

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2017

Hi Samar, another user already had a similar case (only that him was trying to get Monday as the first day), you can find his thread at Is it possible to start a week on Monday.

Keep in mind also that the locale can affect, so make sure your language and region are correctly set for a place where Sunday is the first day of the week.

If you're still not able to solve it, let us know if you're using JIRA Cloud or Server and what language and region have you set so we can continue helping you.

Cheers!

Samar Ahmed April 11, 2017

Actually i already read that article and that what i have mentioned in my question as the problem that is the default is that the Sunday is the first day not Monday , however the Monday is the first day in our case ,

For your question about the locale I am located in Egypt , Africa ,  and my profile is adjusted on that and you can tell me how to check Jira configurations to provide you with it the localization for it and we are using Jira cloud

Suggest an answer