In Issue quick creation calling global validation file instead of TCE_Hl_Issue_Create_validation in JIRA 5.2.10

Hi,

I am using JIRA 5.2.10 version, the JSS (Jira Scripting Suite) plugin version is 2.1.3 and "Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Quick Edit Plugin" version is 1.0.54.

Here the problem is when i tried to quick issue create 'Buil Request' issu type, it is showing the error:

File "/data/jira-data/jss/jython/sys/edit_validator.py", line 16, in <module>

projectObj = issue.getProjectObject()

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getProjectObject'

The above edit_validator.py file need to call before issue edit only, But here it is calling in issue creation.
If we take the issue create in separete window it is working as expected(Calling create-validation), but in quick issue create it is first calling edit_validator then.
Please help me. Do i need to modify anything and please let me know what the exact problem is?
Thanks & Regards,
Patina

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Befor JIRA 5.2.10, the JSS can call the create scripts in issue creation. But now it is first calling edit scripts before issue creation. So we need to modify the create scripts compatible to this changes.

This widget could not be displayed.

It is the problem with the JSS plugin. When we installed JSS 2.0.0, the problem has been rectified.

Thanks you,

Patina

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

169 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you