We cleared the Oracle schema and restarted Jira. After Importing a backup file from the import wizard results in "JIRA has already been set up." While no other errors were reported, I was unable to log in which seems to indicate that the data was not successfully imported.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Here are the steps as provided by the DBA:
- SA Brought down Jira
- Took an export backup of the JIRAUSER schema
- Dropped the schema with all its objects:
- drop user JIRAUSER cascade;
- Recreated the schema:
- CREATE USER "JIRAUSER"
- IDENTIFIED BY XXXXXXX
- DEFAULT TABLESPACE "JIRA_DATA"
- TEMPORARY TABLESPACE "TEMP"
- ACCOUNT UNLOCK ;
- Gave the necessary grants and quota:
- ALTER USER "JIRAUSER" QUOTA UNLIMITED ON JIRA_DATA;
- grant connect to jirauser;
- grant create table to jirauser;
- grant create sequence to jirauser;
- grant create trigger to jirauser;
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG