We cleared the Oracle schema and restarted Jira. After Importing a backup file from the import wizard results in "JIRA has already been set up." While no other errors were reported, I was unable to log in which seems to indicate that the data was not successfully imported.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Here are the steps as provided by the DBA:
- SA Brought down Jira
- Took an export backup of the JIRAUSER schema
- Dropped the schema with all its objects:
- drop user JIRAUSER cascade;
- Recreated the schema:
- CREATE USER "JIRAUSER"
- IDENTIFIED BY XXXXXXX
- DEFAULT TABLESPACE "JIRA_DATA"
- TEMPORARY TABLESPACE "TEMP"
- ACCOUNT UNLOCK ;
- Gave the necessary grants and quota:
- ALTER USER "JIRAUSER" QUOTA UNLIMITED ON JIRA_DATA;
- grant connect to jirauser;
- grant create table to jirauser;
- grant create sequence to jirauser;
- grant create trigger to jirauser;
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot