Importing Manual Test Steps with csv - Jira Software Cloud - Zephir complement

Daniela Goldman March 7, 2017

We are configuring Jira software Cloud with Zephir add-on for test cases but we need to know how to add Manual Test Steps because we are preparing the importation of the test cases but steps fields are missing to import , Thanks in Advance, Daniela

2 answers

0 votes
Daniela Goldman March 7, 2017

Thanks Jasmin, the problem is that the JIRA version of this client is CLOUD!!!

So I need to try another way..

Jasmin Nantel March 7, 2017

Oh that sad! I think that in that situation you do no have choice. You can try to export one test case with all the field and replace it with your own(you can delete the one that you don't want) and import the cvs back in JIRA. But if remember well enough the export does not help you that much !

You should erase that answers and add it to the comment section on my answer!

image2017-3-7 12:42:49.png

0 votes
Jasmin Nantel March 7, 2017

Hi Daniela, we started using JIRA Software in the beginning of the year. We started with Zephyr for our test cases but we did not find anyway to import our existence test so I make some research. It leads me to an other add-on call Xray for JIRA. It does the same but better. Also in the test case we have the button "Import Steps" and it works perfectly. It cost the half of Zephyr. Also You can export reports with Xporter and that very good if you work with QA wink !

import steps.PNG

Suggest an answer