Importing JIRA backup -error

AbrahamA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2014

Hello

I am trying to import JIRA backup. We have 3rd party plugins.

(JIRA version 6.2, Windows, stand alone, hsql db)

This is my test environment.

Data import fails with message missing kplugin and I cannot login afterwards.

I tried installing kplugin first and then import but still see errors.

Question: What is the backup import process

- Should I first install all plugins through UPM and then import

- Should I just copy all plunins from my production into installed-plugins folder and then import

- Should I import backup data and then install plugins (this does not work)

In log file I see something like:

java.sql.SQLException: Table not found in statement [SELECT ID FROM PUBLIC.AO_4AEACD_WEBHOOK_DAO]
	at com.atlassian.event.internal.SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker.invoke(SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker.java:54)
	at com.atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher$2.run(AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.java:66)
	at com.atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher$1.execute(AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.java:32)
	at com.atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.dispatch(AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.java:60)

Caused by: com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsSqlException: There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library:
Database:
	- name:HSQL Database Engine
	- version:1.8.0
	- minor version:8
	- major version:1
	- name:HSQL Database Engine Driver
	- version:1.8.0

Please let me know.

Thanks

Abe

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2014

What version is your test JIRA instance ? The missing table is part of a system plugin - JIRA WebHooks Plugin, so it should be there.

Try to re-create your test instance and also check if the table is there before importing. An easy way to check in case you're using HSQL is to install JIRA Home Directory And DB Browser add-on and use the Db console to check if the table is there.

Suggest an answer