Import via csv a work log with both worked and billed time

Filipe Pereira August 21, 2015

I can already import a csv file with the work log with worked time, as follows:

issue_key,pj_name,pj_key,Summary,Worklog
RM2FO-588,RM 2.0 FO,RM2FO,Desc1,Test;20110802;user;1800

But haven't found a way to import the billed time to the same work log.

Is it possible to import billed time in CSV?

image2015-8-22 1:3:19.png

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
darrenpegg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2015

If you want to import this into tempo with a check box that can be used for Billed time.. I think you are out of luck.

So

1. Upload Billed Time into another Custom Field and add this to TEMPO as exported field and create a Billed Time tag in TEMPO going forward.
    Or
  2. Add time spent and billed time together in seconds format and upload via CSV

When I Log work manually the billed field is available, what you're saying is that I can't import both the worked and billed by CSV. Ex: worked = 150 min; billed = 120 min

darrenpegg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2015

I think only via JSON you will be able to import into Tempo as it will need to be direct. Worked relates to Time Spent a JIRA field. I'm pretty sure it's not possible via CSV

darrenpegg
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2015

For historical data just create a custom field.. for this Billed Time and use the Billed Time in Worklog which is tempo going forward. You can still associate the custom field with a TEMPO export

0 votes

Yes, and its used in the imesheets reports for tempo

0 votes
darrenpegg
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2015

Worked = Time Spent (Native to JIRA) Billed is configured by Tempo?

Suggest an answer