Import problem with Big Picture Table - JIRA 6.4.9

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2017

Hi

When I want to restore jira backup from version 6.4.9 to the same version, I get following error:

There was a problem restoring ActiveObjects data for the plugin BigPicture(eu.softwareplant.bigpicture) #6.3.2-jira6 plugin. Importing table AO_0456E7_GLOBAL_TASK failed. Please check the log for details.

I don't know what happend to my instance. Could you help me?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2017

This is What I see in log file:

2017-05-03 19:24:45,440 JiraImportTaskExecutionThread-1 ERROR jiraadmin 1164x868x1 sqglvo 192.168.100.1 /secure/admin/XmlRestore.jspa [jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultDataImportService] Error during ActiveObjects restore
com.atlassian.activeobjects.spi.ActiveObjectsImportExportException: There was an error during import/export with plugin BigPicture(eu.softwareplant.bigpicture) #6.3.2-jira6 (table AO_0456E7_GLOBAL_TASK):There has been a SQL exception importing row #842 for table 'AO_0456E7_GLOBAL_TASK' see  the cause of this exception for more detail about it.
 at com.atlassian.activeobjects.backup.ImportExportErrorServiceImpl.newRowImportSqlException(ImportExportErrorServiceImpl.java:36)
 at com.atlassian.dbexporter.importer.DataImporter.importTable(DataImporter.java:133)
 at com.atlassian.dbexporter.importer.DataImporter.access$000(DataImporter.java:35)
 at com.atlassian.dbexporter.importer.DataImporter$1.call(DataImporter.java:75)
 at com.atlassian.dbexporter.importer.DataImporter$1.call(DataImporter.java:64)
 at com.atlassian.dbexporter.jdbc.JdbcUtils.withConnection(JdbcUtils.java:31)
 at com.atlassian.dbexporter.importer.DataImporter.doImportNode(DataImporter.java:63)
 at com.atlassian.dbexporter.importer.AbstractImporter.importNode(AbstractImporter.java:49)
 at com.atlassian.dbexporter.DbImporter.importData(DbImporter.java:73)
 at com.atlassian.activeobjects.backup.ActiveObjectsBackup.restore(ActiveObjectsBackup.java:164)
 at com.atlassian.jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultDataImportService.restoreActiveObjects(DefaultDataImportService.java:572)
 at com.atlassian.jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultDataImportService.performImport(DefaultDataImportService.java:773)
 at com.atlassian.jira.bc.dataimport.DefaultDataImportService.doImport(DefaultDataImportService.java:332)
 at com.atlassian.jira.web.action.setup.DataImportAsyncCommand.call(DataImportAsyncCommand.java:65)
 at com.atlassian.jira.web.action.setup.DataImportAsyncCommand.call(DataImportAsyncCommand.java:28)
 at com.atlassian.jira.task.ImportTaskManagerImpl$TaskCallableDecorator.call(ImportTaskManagerImpl.java:177)
 at com.atlassian.jira.task.ImportTaskManagerImpl$TaskCallableDecorator.call(ImportTaskManagerImpl.java:148)
 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
 at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Only dates between January 1, 1753 and December 31, 9999 are accepted.
 at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.DateTime.packDate(DateTime.java:301)
 at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.DateTime.<init>(DateTime.java:113)
 at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsPreparedStatement.setParameter(JtdsPreparedStatement.java:665)
 at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsPreparedStatement.setTimestamp(JtdsPreparedStatement.java:1100)
 at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.setTimestamp(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:147)
 at com.atlassian.dbexporter.importer.DataImporter$BaseInserter.setDate(DataImporter.java:402)
 at com.atlassian.dbexporter.importer.DataImporter$BaseInserter.setValue(DataImporter.java:462)
 at com.atlassian.dbexporter.importer.DataImporter.importTable(DataImporter.java:125)
 ... 21 more
Colin_McDermott May 29, 2022

You really need to log this with Big Picture and get their advice

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Only dates between January 1, 1753 and December 31, 9999 are accepted.

If this was occuring in "TEST" I would be tempted to check the data in your table. 

#6.3.2-jira6 (table AO_0456E7_GLOBAL_TASK):There has been a SQL exception importing row #842 for table 'AO_0456E7_GLOBAL_TASK' see  the cause of this exception for more detail about it.

select * from AO_0456E7_GLOBAL_TASK the look for row 842.

But hand this off to Big Picture. You want the vendor making suggestions on data changes. 

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 31, 2022

Hi @Ansar Rezaei

Please get in touch with our Support Team via our Service Desk so our Dev Team can investigate this case individually.

Suggest an answer