Import issue from CSV to custom fields issue

Ivan Kan July 28, 2015

When I try to import the issue from CSV, with some custom fields with Value checking, during validation, it says that those issues will not be created due to errors.

When I check the warning, those warning are occur on the custom fields which had setup field value checking:

• The value [ {null=''SIT(QA Testing)''} ] can't be added to the Custom Field [ Testing Phase ]. The value [ {null=''SIT(QA Testing)''} ] can't be found or is in the incorrect format

However, I am sure I can use the same value in that custom field.

How can I do on this case?

Ivan

4 answers

0 votes
pborkowski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2015

Could you open a ticket in our official support: https://support.atlassian.com ? This issue seems to be hitting more of our customers and could be a possible bug. By reporting it as a support case we could quickly trace it provide you a possible workaround.

0 votes
Arnab Sur September 6, 2015

Hi .. I'm facing a similar issue ... can somebody help please?

0 votes
Ivan Kan July 29, 2015

I don't the field type. I capture the screen of the field here.

Field1.pngField2.pngField3.png

0 votes
pborkowski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2015

Could you share what type of Custom Field is not accepting your values?

Suggest an answer