Import holidays into JIRA calendar

Hello, 
I'd like to know how to add (or import) holidays into JIRA calendar?
I need it for two main reasons:
  1. Be able to measure net working time per issue (i.e. filter out holidays) or just to collect net time for all issues in a certain project.
  2. Be able to watch the calendar and quickly identify when my developers will not attend to work (due to holidays)
If that's possible indeed, please let me know if JIRA supports local holidays and how to import holidays of particular countries?
Thanks in advance

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Mosh,

You can create a new calendar called Holiday or simply add events to an existing calendar.

Also, you can search for iCal holiday files and import them to a calendar.
If you search for 'ical holiday files' you'll find it easily.

Please check the following link http://blogs.atlassian.com/2011/06/10_reasons_why_team_calendar_wiki_add_on/.

Thanks and regards,
Paula Silveira

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

588 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you