Import from sql filter and ordering

Matthew Williams June 1, 2015

i'm using an import from sql and i'm unable to order the measures, filter by time and employee. I'm wondering what I'm missing. To create this report.ezbiImport.png

3 answers

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2015

Hi Matthew,

You are correct, the worklog description is not imported to eazyBI. If you need this, you would create a new cube with mapping as in following screenshot Screen Shot - column mapping.png

With such mapping you will be able to create following report in the new worklog dimension Screen Shot - report example.png

Nevertheless, the worklog date is already imported to eazyBI. Please see example report here which shows hours spent by issue type and user grouped by week when they were logged. 

Let me know if you have any followup questions regarding this!
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

0 votes
Matthew Williams June 5, 2015

Hi Lauma

It is a separate cube with only one source i'm trying to grab the work logs from a single issue where I can filter by work logs creation date and log author.I'm not trying to grab how long they were working on the issue. with the standard eazyBI import I don't get work log description, And exact date of work log creation. (Unless I'm mistaken)

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2015

Hi Matthew,

Is this a separate cube you are importing the data in? Are there any other dimensions created from another source import? I do not see any measure imported - you are not importing the actual hours spent?

As well, could you please let me know why you do not use the standard eazyBI Logged by dimension and Hours spent measure?

Kind regards,
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

Suggest an answer