Import from FogBugz - "Description"-field empty in any JIRA-issue

Mobi Helfer August 25, 2015

When importing from FogBugz Version 7.3.15 (DB 745, Build 2407) to JIRA 6.4.10, the "Description" TextField of any JIRA-issue remains empty. Instead the description of my FogBugz-cases is added to my JIRA-issue as first comment.

How can I get the description-field filled properly?

1 answer

0 votes
pborkowski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2015

Hello,

we had already a several issues connected to Fogbugz Description migration, all of them has been resolved under:

The newest fix is present in JIRA Importer Plugin version 7.0.14, could you verify that you are using newest available version of JIM? If not, it's possible that we are facing a new bug in the importer.

Mobi Helfer September 30, 2015

I did my latest tests with JIRA server 6.4.11 which has 'jira-importers-plugin' version 7.0.12 pre-installed. I see no way to update this to 7.0.14 What should I do?

Mobi Helfer October 15, 2015

Now I also tried it with JIRA Software (7.0) and there is still the description of a FogBugz Case attached as comment to the JIRA issue instead of description.

Suggest an answer