It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Import cards from Trello

When i click on the Trello import function in Jira, a long error message shows up and starts with:

"Exception rendering velocity file com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jim-trello-plugin:actions//com/atlassian/jira/plugins/importer/trello/vm/setup.vm"

Do you know how to use that function?

Thanks

Antoine

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Antoine Guilbaud ,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community.

The error you are encountering is fall out from a recent update that caused the break in the template so the Trello importer is currently non functional.  This is a top priority and we are already working on the fix and it will be rolling out shortly.

The fix has ben merged to QA and looks good so far so contingent on testing the fix is staged to roll out to production.  

We do not yet have an externally facing BUG to follow on this one so I will circle back to this tomorrow and give you an update on the status.

Regards,
Earl

Hello Again,

For an update, the fix was deployed last night and you should be all set.  Give it another go and if you still see the error you may also need to flush out your browser cache and try again.

Please let me know if you are still seeing any issue with the import.

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you