Import Jira Issues into Google Sheets - individual "logged work" and "work description/comment"

Cleberton Antunes February 7, 2019

Hello guys,

I'd like to ask for help. I need a Jira (Atlassian) connection with the Google Sheets to import issues, time record data into sundry projects. This way when updating an issue in Jira the data is automatically updated in the worksheet.

Project
Issue Type
Key
Summary
Priority
Date Started
Username
Display Name
Estimated
Remaining
Alt Advertising advertising
Time Spent (h)
Work Description

The filter to bring the Jira data comes from the project field

There are several plugins that do this service, however, I need one that is free, or for a java script as well. My greatest difficulty is to bring the "Work Description".

In the spreadsheet image, it attaches an example of how data needs to be imported.

Thank you for your help.Screen Shot 056.JPGScreen Shot 055.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2019

Hello Cleberton,

Unfortunately, JAVA Script is a restricted function on JIRA Cloud and there is no free solution in the marketplace to integrate both Google Sheets with JIRA in real time.

That being said, the cheaper and most efficient solution that I was able to find to achieve your goal would be by using the add-on:

Google Sheets Integration

Please, check if its price would fit for you and start a free trial to check if it has the functionality you are looking for, Cleberton.

Suggest an answer