Import JIRA Project from other instance

Stefan Niedermann May 28, 2013

i tried to import a jira project from another instance (both has same version and same greenhopper version).

but there is an error, the custom field "Epos-Status" is needed. Its from type "Status of Epic", so i can't create a new custom field with this name.

in the target instance, i have a custom field from this type, but its named "Epic Status".

has anyone an idea?

2 answers

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2013
Unfortunately, there is no way around this. You will need to rename the custom field or make a new field with the same name.
Stefan Niedermann May 28, 2013

It's a greenhopper-managed-field. i can not create a new field with this type and i can not rename existing fields...?

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2013
Unfortunately, there is no way around this. You will need to rename the custom field or make a new field with the same name.

Suggest an answer