Import CSV: NEXT button grey out, after mapping fields , SUMMARY is missing

ViktorR May 1, 2015

Hi, I do import from external sources and stuck on map fields step, I did my home work and found that it could happaned if SUMMARY fields is not mapped, the problem that I don't  have that SUMMARY field in   <JIRA Field> drop downs, I imagine that this is key field and it should be there .....

How to solve this mistery ?  I tried to map Summary to other field just for test and  NEXT is still dead, played with all inputs I have on this page <MAP FIELD> (check boxes, etc...)  nothing helped.

Is there any place I can define that <JIRA Field> so I'll add SUMMARY  to that drop downs....

I'm on JIRA cloud if it's matters....

Thanks

Mario

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2015

Yes, you should have summary - in fact it always has to appear because summary is always required in Jira.

As I can't replicate a missing summary in the Cloud I'm looking at (it's near the top of the list on offer), I think you may need to raise this with Atlassian support, as I think it needs a closer look at your instance.

Suggest an answer