If there is more than 2 issues that same component selected, then the list of components page is empty.

Minjin Ko January 16, 2017

(Step)

1. Make a new project, and add 1 component ("Test Compo") on the list of components page.
  2. Make a new issue and select "Test Compo" component.
    • And then click Components on the left of the page, the list of components page will display info about "Test Compo"
  3. Make the 2nd issue and select "Test Compo" component.
    • And then click Components on the left of the page, the list of components page is empty.
  4. Edit the 1st issue and delete "Test Compo" component in the 1st issue.
    • And then click Components on the left of the page, the list of components page will display info about "Test Compo"

How can I resolve this question?

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh! I found the reason.

It's caused by language setting in the profile page.

There is no problem when choosing the English Language, but when choosing the Korean Language, the list of components page is empty.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2017

Sounds like you need support teams help there. 

You can reach out to Atlassian Support team with "Support Zip" from your instance. 

They will have to dig into this more. 

0 votes
Minjin Ko January 16, 2017

Yes, if I do a search using that code in the filter, the result page displays 2 issues selected "Test Compo".

But the list of components page doesn't display anything...

0 votes
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2017

What happens if you do a search for all issues in your project with that Component set?:

project = YOUR-PROJECT-KEY AND component = "Test Compo"

Does this display the number of issues expected?

Suggest an answer