If a ticket is on "waiting for customer" status and it is responded, can the status be automatically changed? and how it can be done?

Sanki August 3, 2016

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2016

This is an out-of-the-box automation. This should work by default with customer accounts. If you go to Automation Rules, you can configure the automation rules.

Sanki August 4, 2016

Thank you Steven. 

Can you be so kind to let me know how to do this, because I´ve searched several times for this option and haven´t found it yet. I will appreciate the rout or option to set this up. 

Best regards. 

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2016

I believe this documentation covers the details – https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/automating-your-service-desk-732528900.html

Again, the Transition on Comment rule should be set up automatically – If you've changed the Workflow you may need to indicate which statuses it should respond to.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2016

If you have more questions please ask, the documentation is a solid start though.

Suggest an answer