It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

IS Atlassian jira dll library v4.0.30319 supported for JIRA 7.4.6?

HI,

Atlassian jira dll library that we are currently using is v4.0.30319. Please check that this is compatible for the jira version v7.4.6? If not please let us know which atlassian jira library version is compatible. we need the dll dot net library

Earlier we were on jira 6.4.12. Over there the above dll library was working. But after upgrade we are facing some issues

Regards,

Siddheshwar 

1 answer

0 votes
DPK J Community Leader Sep 16, 2019

@siddheshOn external interfaces Jira 6 used to have SOAP endpoints which were removed in Jira 7 in favor of REST endpoints.

You need to confirm that your DLL version have REST support.

Otherwise as mentioned on this SDK wiki page ( https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/wiki/Home ) you are running very old version of DLL. I suggest you upgrade your DLL to latest version and try.

Hi @DPK J 

Thanks for your response.

How did I know that jira dll library v4.0.30319 supports REST?

Regards,

Siddheshwar

DPK J Community Leader Sep 16, 2019

@siddheshAs per information mentioned on change history page - https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/wiki/Change%20History

I can see that support for REST was added in 4.0.0 but later in version 4.5.0 more support was added. But I doubt that in this version they defaulted from SOAP to REST. You can confirm this by trying later version of DLL.

Screenshot 2019-09-16 at 2.39.22 PM.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

335 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you