IQL when atributte update from to

Pavel Rusakov March 21, 2023

I want to set up a rule. When updating the "status" attribute on a request, send!
Is it possible to specify iql in such a way that it will display objects in which "Status" has changed to "Lost" ?

1 answer

0 votes
Oday Rafeh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2023

@Pavel Rusakov , 

To create a query or rule using an issue query language (IQL) to track issues that have changed their status to "Lost. " The specific syntax will depend on the issue-tracking tool you're using. So if I can know wich tool your using so I can give the help. 

Pavel Rusakov March 21, 2023

Insight automation jira DC
It may be schebule or object update listener.

Oday Rafeh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2023

To create an Insight Automation rule in Jira DC to track issues that have changed their status to "Lost", you can use the following IQL query as the trigger for the rule:

issue.propertyValue("status") == "Lost"

Alternatively, if you prefer to use an Object Update Listener to track changes to Insight objects, you can use the following IQL query to find objects whose status property has been updated to "Lost": 

objectType = "Insight Object Type Name" and status = "Lost" and status[previous] != "Lost"

Replace "Insight Object Type Name" with the name of the Insight object type that has the "status" property you want to track. 

Like Ulrich Kamp likes this
Pavel Rusakov March 22, 2023

Screenshot 2023-03-22 121657.jpg

I tried to find objects using on IQL example, but there are no objects there. If i trying to find object with existing status is works! I tried change status frome someone to "Retried" - your IQL example doesn't show objects.

Suggest an answer