IMport test cases in to jira from QC

Sachin Rajamane February 22, 2016

Hi How to import test cases from qc to JIra?

4 answers

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2016

What is the FROM QC context here? What are you talking about here? The TO JIRA will be easy if we know the complete details smile

Lakshhminarasimha Shubhraveshthi March 28, 2019

i have a similar Question

i want to import test cases into JIRA  whiel preservaing the folder hierarchy i have in QC.

i have 60,000 test cases contained in 150 nested folders

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2016

We don't know.  You have not explained how you are representing test cases in JIRA.

0 votes
Sachin Rajamane February 22, 2016

How to import test cases to jira?

We need any tools?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2016

Depends on how you want to represent them in JIRA really.

Sachin Rajamane February 23, 2016

My question is, I have zephyr for JIRA. So How can i import test cases from Excel to JIRA?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2016

I'd give the Zephyr for JIRA Importer a try first

Suggest an answer