IMPROPER AND NEW LANGUAGE IN JIRA DASHBAORDS AND USERS LOGIN CAPTCHA

hash September 7, 2017

1.When a user is trying to login with multiple attempts then CAPTCHA is displaying a improper language with lamda expressions and lessthan ,greater than symbols.
2.In Many of the dashboard gadgets Same improper language is getting displayed in place of english.

Some points and Screens:

1.This is for everyone including admins.

2.Its consistent in dashboards and in CAPTCHA whenever we are refreshing CAPTCHA a new one is generating but with the same unknown language.

3.I checked in System info but database collation and charecter set im unable to find.

4.Our instance is inside the firewall

5.I checked all settings and all are fine.

6.We have test/Dev JIRA instance and i checked overthere and it is veryfine with out these errors or bugs.

7.Riased to atlassian and we use 6.3.1(end of life version) so they said they cannot support.

8.We are in plan of upgradation this month but this issue we have to resolve because its impacting many users.

So please help..if anyone can???Capture.JPGdashbaord.JPGdashboard 2.JPGdatabse.JPGLanguage.JPG

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2017